Monday, March 7, 2022

But I don't want it.....

I had another bad dream last night about having someone try and force something on me that I don't want. In this case it was a new car.

I was in the Oprah audience when she gave everyone it it a new car and I didn't want it. I simply left the title on my seat when I left and thought that would be that until some one of her whatevers called me two days later when I got home.

I told him over the phone that I didn't want it and figured that was going to be it. NoOoOo. That was only the beginning of it.

Someone came to my door. I told them to get lost and I didn't want the damned car. They wanted to know why I didn't and I simply said, "Because I don't." and threw them out.

I figured it was going to end there. Wrong.

The next day I was beset upon my a small army of reporters at my house. Quick fix. I called the police and they ordered them off of my property. However they stayed in the street and one of my friends sent me a CARE package full of chow so I didn't have to go shopping and leave the house.

The neighbors grew tired of the reporters and told them off to no avail until I PayPaled one of them about $300 and he folloewed my instructions. He armed the street Irregulars with Daisy Red Ryders and inside a day the reporters, rubbing sore asses, left.

Then another couple of calls from a couple of legal types told me to just simply accept the car and call it good and wanted to know why I would possibly refuse a 'brand new car'.

I told them it had an automatic transmission, air conditioning and power steering and I didn't know how to use those things. Of course they offered to teach me. My reply was, "Yeah, but I don't want them."

Exasperated the legal eagle asked me what I DID want. I told him to write this down.

"I want a '62 Dodge half ton stepside with an external rear fender mounted spare tire, a four-speed floor mounted manual transmission, a Slant Six engine, a heater, a manual choke, a hand throttle with a bench seat to sleep on. No radio, roll-up windows and floor mats made of old conveyor belts covering holes in the floor to drop empty beer cans out of," I said.

"Where do I get that?" he asked.

"You can figure it out and, Oh yeah. The seats should be covered with something that I can clean out with a fire hose with the seats covered with GI blankets I can pull out," I replied.

"I'll get back with you," said the lawyer.

Of course he didn't.

I see a Part Two coming soon. Let this post stew a bit. Remember it.

It's scary when you have a 2 part dream. More later.


8888888888888888888888888888888888888

It's been a week and no part 2. This post has been hanging and being a pain in the ass because I have to keep bumping it on my unposted posts list.

Oh, well.

Murphy says the other half will happen soon after I post this.

Murphy is an optimist.


 








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment