Monday, March 28, 2022

On buying beer for teenagers.

I don't but in a way it's not that bad of an idea according to a woman I met at the airport. It's a long story on how the converation went that way but she says she does it occasionally because if the kids don't find someone they resort to drugs.

She pointed out that store bought alcohol is safe and factory sealed and that street drugs are not. She figures (rightly so) that kids are going to do what kids do and they're better off with something that's been manufactured in clean conditions as opposed to some kind of home brewed whatever that's been made in someone's unregulated basement.

I see her point.

She said she makes damned good and sure the kids are not going to be driving.

Of course if the subject does come up I lie and say I do it because it washes the dope out of their systems.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment