Sunday, March 27, 2022

I am writing this post to pass a little time

I have an errand to run but it's not under any sort of time constraint and it requires the use of of what is called app transportation, an Uber or a Lyft.

Their prices are based on the level of traffic and I figure that if I wait an hour or so the rates will drop a couple of bucks. 

The errand is somethiing I can do anytime. 

I'm not cheap, but I am frugal. The ride home from the airport is about $100 during rush hour and about half that during lulls. While I am not going to wait for hours for the rates to drop, a while ago after I got off of a plane I looked at my watch and figured that if I could drag my feet for a short period of time I'd save about half.

I stopped off at the airport Dunkin' Donuts and had a cup of coffee and caught up on my email and figure I came out ahead because it only cost me about $54 to get home instead of over $100.

Just being a little bit observent can be quite helpful. Like I often say, it doesn't take much.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment