Saturday, May 7, 2022

As I understand it SCOTUS may overturn Roe vs Wade

and from what I understand it will push the entire issue down to a state level closer where it really belongs. An awful lot of stuff  the feds control should be pushed down to a state level but then again I am an Old School Constitutionalist.

Yet an awful lot of people don't understand the actual issue involved and are up in arms about it. 

I just saw a photograph of a woman's protest on the issue and admit I laughed like hell.

The signs said that if they didn't get a choice they would be keeping their legs closed. That's nice, Dear. Keep them closed. Please. I don't want to see that rotten thing of yours. Really. I'd really look at a rotten kettle of fish.

The woman in the picture were just plain nasty looking.

The ironic part of the photograph is that it was the biggest collection of nasty looking beached whales I have ever seen.

On a different but similar note the late great George Carlin pointed out, "Ever notice that the women that gripe about calendars and pinups are the ones you wouldn't want to f*** anyway?"

One thing I have noticed is that the further down the chain you push responsibility the better things generally work. 

Personally even though I think abortion is an abomination that the decision belongs with the individual as horrible as it is. Government should have no say whatsoever in such a personal issue. It's one issue for me that proves that liberty can be a bitch because sometimes you don't get it your way.

As much as I consider abortion an abomination, a bigger abomination is giving our government the power to control our medical lives.

Ask anyone that has been forced directly or indirectly by government to get vaccinated so as to be able to continue to feed their families.

Which brings up another subject.

Many of the same women that have screeched,"Our bodies, our choice!" and have demanded the government force the vaccine on the unwilling are by default giving up their right to an abortion on demand.

By insisting the government force the jab on someone that doesn't want it they are giving the government the power to cotrol our medical lives and that includes abortion. In fact it also gives government the power to force an abortion on someone that does not want one.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment