Sunday, May 8, 2022

My instincts made a pretty girl smile.

Shopping for grub.

A 20 something pretty girl next to me. 

My gut instinct kicked in. I turned to her and asked her is she was a Filipina. I could sense she was. I knew I could be wrong but figured it was worth saying.

"Yes! I am! How did you know?"

"Because the prettiest girls in the world are Filipinas," I answered.

The smile and little bit of a blush made me know that sometimes taking a chance pays off. I knew I had made someone's day.

On the other hand, sometimes you're wrong and get bitched out. So what. God gave you two ears. If she had gotten snitty I would have let it go in one ear and out the other.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment