Saturday, May 14, 2022

One of the things that's stupid about flying is that

I have to carry my razor, a double edged Old School model along with the blades in checked luggage. I can't stuff a package or three in my carry on.

I guess I'll just have to mail them ahead of time to get them there.

Right now I'm going to check and see if eBay will deliver them to the vessel instead of to my PayPal address. I understand some merchants there won't and some will.

I'm kind of picky and the brands they sell in drug stores around here generally suck.

Normally I use Voskhods unless I REALLY want a close shave and then it's time to break out a Feather. If I use a Feather I have to be damned careful though or I will look like I have gotten into a whorehouse brawl.


Update. I had Amazon send me some to the office address. They will be there when I go back to work.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment