Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Fauci and several others have treatened to quit if Trump gets back into the presidency.

That in itself strikes me as an endorsement for Trump.

On the other hand a lot of people threatened to move if he was elected in 2016 and they're still here being obnoxious.

Trump has a lot of faults but I have to admit he did a lot. A lot of things liberals have promised to do for years. For one thing minority employment skyrocketed. The liberals have been promising minorities a whole bunch of things for decades and never seem to produce other than putting out vast social programs that do nothing for creating independent people.

He did create one hell of an economy and get things moving.

Still, I have a hard spot in my heart for people that make threats like little kids. We should hold people like Fauci, Cher, Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg and others to their word. They should be hounded constantly and reminded of their empty threat every time thay show their face...just because of who they are.

People like that just give me one more reason to vote for Trump if he runs again in 2024. Yes, it's spite. Very much so.

8888888888888888888888888888888

I remember someone one of the higher-ups that threatened "If the company does that, I'm going to quit."

His resignation was accepted on the spot and I remember watching him walk out of the boss's office in total shock.

I really respected the boss for doing that.

I hate childish bull$hit threats.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment