Thursday, May 19, 2022

Yes. My social security number REALLY IS 000 00 0006

We're back to this bull$hit again.

Doctor's office. 

The paper pusher started that crap again and I finally gave up and told him it was six...again. Yes, six. I have done this before and likely I'll do it again.

When people ask for an explanation of how I got the SSN of six I tell them it was given to me in 1935 by President Roosevelt and start on on how I got a free trip to the White house from the Iowa farm I didn't grow up on.

(FWIW I give the extended car warranty people that my primary vehicle is a 1929 Ford Model A I bought brand new when I graduated from high school.)

It's none of their damned business what it is and there's no government involvement in it so six it is. That's their problem.

Anyway after all was said and done I called the insurance companies and told them to be on the lookout for my claims because I had given them six as my social.

I was expecting them to get upset but both insurance people just laughed like holy hell. One of them said, "good for you!"

Another one said that when a form comes in with someone's SSN on it she redacts it with a black sharpie. God bless her!

This crap has gotten out of hand and it's time for the public to start taking action.

However, please do not use six as your SSN because that's MY number. Use your own, please. You can use 1-5 or 7-0 because mine is 6.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment