Sunday, May 15, 2022

I'll paint ANY face for $99.95!



Every so often a target of opportunity pops up and I can't stop myself.

The other day some woman wanted to know who she could find to do her makeup for her upcoming wedding.

I replied, "My friend Bubba used to work for Earl Schieb. He'll paint ANY face for $99.95."

I was suprised to see a couple of women thought it was funny. 

Generally to a woman there ain't NO room for humor when weddings or new babies are the subject.

Don't get me started on babies.

Every time a bunch of women start "The new baby...the new baby...the new baby!" I always ask them what they are going to do with the old one. It gets instant looks of confusion by virtually every women present and any guy there has to cover his mouth to keep from busting up.

Update: The Earl Schieb comment earned me a 30 day time out.

Oh, well.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment