Tuesday, February 28, 2023

I am going to get a pressure washer today

and try and blow all of the paint off of the basement walls.

I did it to the garage a while ago and I was amazed at what 4000 pounds of water pressure can do. Most of the garage is down to bare concrete now. We shall see what happens in the basement. I doubt I can get it as clean as I got the garage but you never know until you try.


  

My MIL died 15 years ago today. I miss her. She was a wonderful person.



I see where the governor of Ohio was injured in East Palestine.

Most people that catch the headlines wonder what the governor of Ohio was doing in the Middle East.

They don't know that East Palestine is a village in Ohio.

Hell, I bet a lot ot people that live in Ohio didn't know that until the recent train crash.
  






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment