Sunday, February 5, 2023

One of the things I like about most of my friends is that

when they hear someone shout "STOP!" they freeze right then and there because they instinctively understand that something is wrong and they are either walking into something or going to be creating something bad if they proceed.

Today I am painting near the front door and have to be damned careful where I put the paint can down because someone is likely to open the damned door.

There is always that one person that gets confused when you tell them to stop. They have to answer "Why? What's going on? I don't understand!" as they continue to bull their way through things, generally creating much grief and discontentment.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment