Monday, February 13, 2023

I missed the Superbowl...again.

and I don't know who won the World Series.

I guess if I forget the password and some guard asks me who won it I'll get shot. Oh, well.

One time a guard I posted stopped the Divarty CO and the Divarty Sergeant Major and they didn't know the password so he held them for me.

I said to the Sergeant Major, "OK, Mac. Who won the World Series?" and he went off like a skyrocket.

I turned to the guard and said, "Yup. That's the Sergeant Major and it's a safe bet that that officer with him is the Colonel. Let him in."

I turned to the Colonel. "Ya gotta think on your feet, Sir." The Colonel laughed and the SGM turned purple.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment