Saturday, February 4, 2023

WTF am I going to write about now? Who knows?

I have a package of pastrami. I bought it because the last time I got some I made a sandwich and the cat jumped up and ripped a piece out of my sandwich.

I hacked up the last slice slice and put it in his dish and he devoured it. Later I noticed he was drinking more waterh than usual so that ended that. 

It looks like my problem of the day is how to sneak a pastrami sandwich past the cat come lunchtime.

That may not sound like much of a problem but YOU try and sneak ANYTHING past a cat!

************************************

I just saw an inexpensive table saw on Craigslist and I am going to check it out as I have a few trim boards to rip to use as mopboards along the base of a wall.

I put the tape to them and they are 4.5 inches wide and for the life of me I could not remember where I bought 1x5s until I noticed the base of an electrical outlet. Then it all came back to me.

I had ripped 1x6s down an inch to clear the outlets which were just a skosh over the mopboards. Now, 25 years later, I remember ripping them on another flea market table saw I had snagged for short money.

It had resided unused in the garage for several years and a few of the components started to seize up. Leaving it outside after the fire put the final nail in it's coffin and it wound up on the curb to mysteriously dissappear by a scrapper.

I figure an inexpensive used saw is the way to go. It's not going to get much use although maybe this spring I might make a couple of birdhouses.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment