Friday, February 24, 2023

So your son wants to marry a halibut?

Yes! A halibut! A fish!

"Yeah, so?" I replied. "How big is this fish?"

"About 42 inches long."

"You DO know that when the fish grows another couple of inches it will change sex and become a female, don't you?"

"Yes. They are waiting for the halibut to change sex, after all my son is not gay."

"What does the halibut have to say about this?"

"The fish is good with it and wants to marry my son."

"Well, I guess I'm good with it. If the fish is happy, your son is happy then it's fine by me. You're sure gonna have some ugly grandchildren, though."

As you can plainly see, I'm a Libertarian.

If it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket....


uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Update.

Say the guy is gay and wants a gay relationship with a halibut.

So they grow old together and the halibut changes from male to female at about 45 inches long.

In order to continue to have a gay relationship the guy is going to have to trans gender.

Thank God! Not my problem. 

 







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment