Thursday, August 24, 2023

But it's ugly!

Several years ago I bought a Hard Dog roll bar for the Miata that burned up.

I bought it from a used car dealer that had to yank it from another Miata before the girl would buy it. The dealer told me about the sale and when he pointed out that a roll bar is a safety device she replied, "But it's ugly."

I laughed. "Bet she was ugly, too," I said.

"She was really no fox," he replied.

Years and years ago I had a girl I had gone out with a couple of times tell me I ought to get rid of my leather flight jacket.

"I like it," I replied.

"But it's ugly!" she said.

"You're ugly, too." I replied. "Maybe I ought to stuff you into a dumpster and keep the jacket. You, know, cut down on the ugliness in my life."

That ended that MOST riki-tik!



 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment