Thursday, August 17, 2023

I got a call from someone that asked me where I was.

I told them I was in a supermarket and they asked me what I was doing there.

WTF else would I be doing in a supermarket? Buying groceries might be a good guess. Bubbles don't work there. She works at the club. If I was at the club I'd be watching Bubbles shake 'em.

I said, "What am I doing in a supermarket? I'm selling bibles and preaching gospel. I'm a member of the clergy and am allowed to. Praise the Lord, Brother!" I said to the guy behind me that had heard my answer.

I got lucky. The guy behind me heard and looked at me and said, "Halleluiah! Amen, Brother!" loudly enough for the caller to hear.

"For $49.95 you, too can have a copy of this fine King James bible if you act now! Praise the Lord!" I shot back. "I take cash."

"Thanks for calling," I said to the caller. "I just made fifty bucks!"

A mistake. They were from some bull$hit charity and asked me for a contribution.

"$hit, no!" I  shot back. "That's TUCK money! My old lady doesn't know I have it! I gettin' fifty ones and puttin' em in Bubble's G string at the club tonight!"

Shills, telemarketers and the like get what they deserve from me.












To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment