Friday, August 18, 2023

Chasing DX now.

I see a new one and I want to bag it.

Also more house drama because someone can't make up their mind.

When push comes to shove I am going to have to make up their mind for them. It likely won't be pretty.

I HATE people that wait until they get to the front of the line to start thinking about what they want. Over the years I have been known to step next to them and say something like "While he/she's making up their mind howzabout giving me a quick cuppa coffee?"

The clerk/barista/server/waitress/ whatever generally does much to the annoyance of the special little entitled jerk that's holding the entire line up.

I've had a couple say something to me and I generally tell them, "You should have made up your mind while you were waiting in line instead of holding up everyone else. Their time is valuable, too. Probably more valuable than yours. Now go to the end of the line and figure out what you want."







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment