Sunday, August 6, 2023

The rifle shoots well. I don't.

Which sucks. I shot yesterday and did poorly.

First time I used electronic targets, too. 

With those and the sensors there's no way in hell I'll going to shoot the offhand portion of the match standing on my feet. I generally have one that gets away from me in the offhand portion. Hit a sensor and the referee throws out a red penalty marker for that one!

Besides half the fun is the bullshit that goes on in the pits and there's no pit duty with electronic targets.

I have to go back and refresh my basics again.

:(

They supplied tablets but next time I can bring my Kindle.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment