Thursday, August 31, 2023

Wow! That happened fast!

One of the deer just passed by and his coat has an awful lot of black in it which says it's going to get cold soon if I am reading it right.

It's actually when their coat gets a lot white in it that I start to cringe because that means snow. The cold I don't mind but I detest dealing with snow.

Yesterday the pair of fawns still had their spots and I wonder when they will disappear.  

I am supposed  to get my garage door by Halloween and I hope to holy hell that we don't get a major freeze before then.

I also see that the backyard maple is starting to turn and that's early.

While I dearly love the fall, I totally detest the winter. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment