Tuesday, September 12, 2023

As General Custer said, "More Indians."

Now as I have just gotten my place up and running smoothly the wife's place needs some help recovering from water damage and it is a nuisance as she worries too damned much about nothing.

MORE sheet rock work to do.

When it rains it pours.

ETA I used the 'More Indians' line on Nextdoor and some Karen said something. Yada yada yada racist and so on.

Then I pointed out where I got the term. It was when I hitchedhiked through Crow Agency, Montana and got picked up by a local. I looked a bit rough and the guy that picked me up, a Crow, commented on my appearance. He said "You look like Custer when he saw more Indians coming."

Sometime I'll post the death ride I got through Montana from a Blackfoot in an old Old's 98.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment