Friday, September 29, 2023

Nextdoor: What was that large vehicle that came down Weston Boulevard ten minutes ago.

"It's probably the tank my grandson bought at an Army/Navy store last week. He was taking it to his friend's place for a play date," I replied.

We'll let that one soak a bit. It's a given some karen will take the bait.


I still think the best one I posted was at about 0100 on 5 July. 

"Would you please keep your kids and dogs quiet until about mid afternoon? I've been up all night shooting off fireworks and would like to sleep in." 

Most people picked up on it but about 30% answered with epic rants.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment