Friday, September 22, 2023

Wow! I really got someone worked up.

they were screeching about the 15 mph school speed limit and that it ought to be dropped to 10.

I said it should stay at 15 for grades 1-6, raised to 25 for grades 7-8 and eliminated altogether for high school kids.

The looked at me horrified and I explained "Any kid that makes it to high school without having learned how to safely cross a street is going to grow up to cost us nothing but time, money, grief and resources. We're better off without them. Let Darwin settle things."

When you think about it, it makes sense.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment