Saturday, September 16, 2023

I just got lucky at a party.

I mentioned hydroxyl generators to a retired HVAC contractor and he seemed interested in it.

I've know him for years and  hope he'll look into it.

We didn't have any of those real hot, humid dog days this summer and I'm wondering if I have managed to chase all the smoke smell out after the fire and I'm looking at the possibility of installing a hydroxyl generator in the ductwork.

Ozone is used as a smoke smell remover and it works well. Hydroxyl doesn't work nearly as well but ozone isn't good for people and animals but hydroxyl is harmless.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment