Thursday, September 28, 2023

It would be interesting to see a GoFundMe asking for money

to piss away in Las Vegas on hookers and blow.

It's be funny to read the comments.

Still, I bet you'd get a bunch of small donations from people that laughed their ass off and decided the laugh was worth $5.

Looking for $10K to party away in Las Vegas and spend on hookers and blow. I figure whoever is reading this is getting kind of bored reading the requests from the various scam artists here so I figured I'd be up front about it.  

It's interesting to note that every so often stuff like this goes viral and when that happens all bets are off.

What is it I hear often about the lottery? You have to play to win.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment