Tuesday, September 26, 2023

There's one police department that I was not sad to see get abolished.

It was one in a nearby township and they got rid of it by merging it with the township next to them.

Since before I moved here I was onto their stupid little games and speed traps. I found out that there was some sort of deal where they were simply trying to generate revenue instead of enforce the law.

The word was that they were generating their own their own paychecks. They were also poorly paid so while I condemn what they were doing I do understand it. Cops have families and they gotta eat, too.

Later I heard that the force was a place where an aspiring officer would work until he found a decent department to work for.

The fact is they were a lot more of a nuisance than they were a serving the people police department.

I can't say I was sad to see them go.












To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment