Monday, September 18, 2023

It's gonna be a work day which is OK.

But it's drywall work which is NOT OK by me.

I do not like it very much. If it was a bigger job I'd have my wife sub it out.

Taping and mudding are one thing I have a hard time doing and have to muddle my way through it. I always make at a colossal mess.

The only way I can get it done is by putting on several light coats and building it up and sanding it into shape.

This job is going to have a texture on it, also which scares the hell out of me as I have to duplicate the existing texture.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


















To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this. I worked in construction most of my adult life, and can do it all, from framing to trim to some electrical or plumbing, siding paint and roofing. I am hopeless with drywall and everything connected with it. I'd rather a root canal without numbing than do any mucking, especially in corners. Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete