Thursday, January 4, 2024

Black eyed peas for breakfast.


Which someone told me you're supposed to eat on New Year's Day. 

I'm a couple days late. So what?

--------------------------------------------

Years ago in Kodiak I used to listen to BBC sometimes. It was a good news source. One night there was some kind of deal where a school for butlers was offering the service of one of their graduates. I scribbled down the address, wrote in the pertinent information and stuffed it in an envelope.

At the post office I had second thoughts and decided to be careful what I wished for and threw it out.

Much later on from time to time I wondered about what would have happened had I actually won. Picture a guy in his early 30s living in a camper trailer with a school trained British butler.

While probably not very accurate (for example there were no trains in Kodiak) I amused myself with the conversations we would have had.

I wrote them in another blog.

If you're interested, here it is.  https://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment