Saturday, January 13, 2024

Piccolo meets a dogwalker.

I was up and dressed early yesterday and went outside with my morning coffee which is something I often do.

I was standing next to the pickup when the dogwalker came by with a pretty good looking Lab on a short leash. The Lab walked onto my lawn and got ready to do its business.

The dogwalker looked at me and said "I'll clean it up." I knew he would, he already had his bag out.

"I think I'll join him," I said, undoing my top fly button. I put my hands on the sides of my jeans like I was getting ready to pull them down and started to squat.

"I'm not cleaning up after you!" he shouted.

I stood back up, faced him and lifted my hoodie exposing my suspenders. "I didn't even unhook my suspenders," I said

Then I got to watch him blush and turn kinda red. Then he laughed and said, "Good one."

The dog finished his business, he cleaned up and walked off.













To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment