Saturday, January 20, 2024

New computer.

New to me, anyway.

It's actually an upgrade to the one I have used for the past few years, a CF-53 MKIV. The previous one was a MKI of MKII that I for free and it lasted me a few years.

If you are a long time reader you proably have read my posts made on an old Irtonix GoBook which I believe the guy that sold it to me refurbished it and I think I had to ditch that one when XP went obsolete. XP was my favorite operating system.

This whole thing is somewhat of an annoyance because I'm mot really caught up in the latest and greatest of technology. Does the damned thing work?> Yes > Don't f**k with it > Stop.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Windows 98 was good enough for what I do on a computer. Most likely it still would be if they supported it. Actually with Youtube and a few other things that have come down the pike since '98 I suppose XP would be about as much as I need.

I surf the web, do emails, post here and that's probably about it. I am not going to design a new spacecraft on it of become the latest and greatest pinball wizard of the gaming world. I do not need the capabilities.



 







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment