Tuesday, January 23, 2024

I've been sorta snowed in for the past coupla days

Actually not so much snowed in as colded in. Sitting here as I am it is currently 9 degrees outside and that just plain sucks.

It's slated to go up to about freezing by the afternoon and tomorrow for the rest of the week it's supposedly going to go up into the 40s and even the 50s which is fine by me.

Still, I think that later today I'll get out of the house in a decent pair of pants and an ironed shirt which is a part of my therapy...once it warms up a bit.

I have to get out soon as it's depressing being holed up because of weather.

Temperature is climbing! It's now 11 degrees and climbing pretty fast. This afternoon it should be over freezing!


I wrote this yesterday and the weather finally broke. It's 35 degrees now and I'm loving it. Actually yesterday I did get out and do a little shopping.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment