Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Happy February.

I started the new month off right.

On Nextdoor someone reported that a passerby saw his newspaper on the lawn when it was raining and threw it up on their dry porch which is a decent thing to do and something I very well might have done for someone.

My reply was 'Maybe you were lucky enough to have a neighbor see it on their Ring doorbell camera so you can have the person arrested. After all, no good deed should go unpunished'.

I'm gonna let that one soak a while.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. I could only wish to be the MDJ whose desk THAT landed on... I would dismiss the charge outright, Fine the homeowner $1000 for wasting the court's time, and have a long and heated conversation with the citing officer, and his supervisor.

    ReplyDelete