Monday, January 8, 2024

I have a custom for a debt I can never repay.

I give whoever it is a bottle of Jim Beam as a token.

Of course one can't repay all of his debts but you can at least give him something to let him know you're grateful.

I picked this up from the WW2 giants that let me walk on their shoulders as a boy. They had debts between themselves they knew they couldn't repay. The Old School jug symbolized that at one time. For some of us it still does.

It goes far beyond saying you want to buy him a drink. You want to buy him a bottle!



I see one coming up pretty soon as someone has kinda stuck their neck out for me to get me something I seriously earned several years ago. He's a young fella that's probably about 30ish and his father was Old School and grew up the same way I did.Hopefully he taught his son.

I think he'll understand....hopefully. 

No details.

--------------------------------------------







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment