Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election day and it is cold out.

Are voters going to put the Republicans back into action?

Stay tuned for evening election results!

-------------------------------------------
I was going to pen a political diatribe this morning, but I thought better of it.

Whatever happens, though is those damned phone calls I have recieved from the various political candidates are now over with. Thank God!

I got tired of telling the person on the other end that I was going to vote for the candidate that gave me the FEWEST phone calls. Those people running for office better smarten up because calling a person at home to shill for their campaign is nothing more than an aggravation.
-------------------------------------------
My call on the election: I'll bet that the President isn't going to be a happy camper tomorrow morning.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment