Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Well, it is now time to spin the wheels of industry

and make a few bucks.

The pickup is back up and running well so I didn't have to break my back driving the Miata to work and that is a good thing.

Looks like President Obama isn't a very happy camper today when he saw the results of yeserdays election.

What I have seen from where I stand is that people are just plain fed up with both parties. There really isn't a party that comes close to representing the wants and needs of the average everyday person.

As a friend of mine put it, you have either the party of the rich or the party of the low-life.

I have heard a lot of people say that they are not Republicans anymore, just plain old conservatives and I don't blame them. I'm in this particulay boat.

What happened yesterday probably doesn't really mean thaat people are happy to turn the leadership over to the Republicans.

It just means they are more disgusted with the Democrats than they are with the Republicans.

I know I feel that way.





my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment