Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let's leave Jacko in peace

Ah, yes. Michael Jackson.

Jacko's dead. He is buried.

For any of you that wonder what he would be doing today if he was still alive, the answer is simple. He would be scratching at the inside of his coffin trying like hell to get out. You would be doing the same thing if you woke up in a coffin.

I was tired of listening all about Michael Jackson when he was alive and I am tired of hearing about him now.

He was talented and I liked some of his music but I simply got tired of him popping up in the media every time he ate lunch or decided to go to the john. It got old.

I recall the time Jacko had his hair catch fire while making a Pepsi commercial. He was slightly burned and I am fairly certain it was painful. I have been burned before and do not wish it on anybody except for a few Taliban types, but let's not get into that.

The media carried on like he had been soaked in napalm and had been horribly disfigured, which he had not. One and on it went and the only respite was when Richard Pryor got burned while freebasing cocaine about the same time.

A few wags pointed out that Richard Pryor got burned on coke and Michael Jackson got burned on Pepsi. They also continued the little joke by suggesting that both of them ought to contribute to The Ignited Negro College Fund. I'll admit it. I laughed.

Right now there is a doctor on trial for manslaughter because he gave Jacko some kind of drugs.

I don't think the doctor ought to walk away from this scott free. I think he ought to be punished for misusing his authority to issue prescription drugs and pay for that, but manslaughter sounds a little heavy for my taste.

After all, he didn't force Jacko to take the drugs, he simply made them available to him

The way I see it is that Jacko simply killed himself.

He's dead. Let's leave him be.




my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

1 comment: