Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A busy day. I have to take care of quite a few things

so I suppose todays post will be just a sort of place holder.

I was outside a minute ago and the patrol car passed by. I recognized the officer as the one that Nebby Larry called on me the other day so I flagged him down to say hello and let him know I am going out of town for the rest of the day.

"I'm going to be out of town until late. See anyone suspicious just take care of him and leave him on the back porch and I'll bury him for you. Oh, yeah. I got half a box of silvertips to replace any rounds you use."

That got a semi-amused look. "How do you know we use silvertips?" he asked.

"I had to replace a couple of rounds for the last officer that had this beat after he...Oh, never mind," I replied. "Anyway if you ever need a shovel I keep one under the porch."

"I'll keep an eye on the place," he said.

Even though the Mrs will be here it is good to know he'll keep an eye on things.










my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment