Friday, February 24, 2012

I have had somewhat of a complaint about this blog. An apology.

I'm sorry. Accept my apologies.

There was no way I could have known that me friends, Moose, Rocky and Vito held a gun to your head and made you read this. I also heard that they took toothpicks and propped your eyelids open and made you read all 985 installments.

I have since had a word with these three and they have promised me not to force you to read this.

This being said, now you don't have to read it so now I don't have to listen to complaints, right?

Of course unless you are just looking for something to complain about and if that's the case I suppose I could just have Rocky and the boys give you something to bellyache and blubber about. Then again I guess I won't. The boys have better things to do than that. After all, there's a nice, fresh unopened bottle of Jameson's they might just want to try and put a dent in.

Now go away.


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/
http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment