Wednesday, May 16, 2012

off to take care of things

wELL, i AM GOING TO HAVE TO FIND A way to disarm 'caps lock' which has been a pain in the neck since Day One.

I am now writing in a little dinky netbook instead of the Combat Laptop asnd it isn't all that hot.

Yesterday was a day I will call the Day of Good Manners.

I only had to deal with a couple of rude people which is a joy.

As I rapidly age I have gotten to the point where I think it would be nice to have anyone that wanted one to carry a small pistol because back when most men did everyone was a lot more polite.

Several years ago I stuck an empty holster on a pistol belt and went about my business. Thhe holster had flp on it so you had to look carefully to see if it was empty. It led to an interesting day. Nobody was rude to me that day.

While I do not think the answer to someone lipping off is summary execution it would be a nicer place to live if rude people were brought up short and had it made clear to them that their behavior would not be tolorated.

my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment