Friday, September 28, 2012

Waiting

is a killer.

It drives me nuts. I have to go in for an appointment soon and I am up early.I am in waiting mode.

This isn't going to be much of a post today because I am a little too keyed up.

Only new news is I bagged Serbia and Jordan yesterday.

Jordan is the first Middle East station for me to log. I would have had Israel but some donkeybreath decided to come on the air a kilohertz away with about a kilowatt and a half and read the Gettysburg Address to someone and that killed that.

Someone yesterday at therapy that is somewhat of a do-gooder asked me about how we ought to help the poor.

I told her that we could eliminate it by taxing it out of existance. Instead of the more you make, the more they take, you do the opposite. Legislate a tax on the poor. A totally burdomsome poverty tax. Tax the living hell out of poverty and it will go away.

Truth is, we don't have a whole lot of poor in this country.




my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him
    as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
    You're wonderful! Thanks!
    my web page - To invest Money

    ReplyDelete