Wednesday, May 22, 2013

As expected I got a call and caught hell from my sis

right after her son called her and casually mentioned that I had just bought a new turban to wear when I perform the wedding but I didn't catch hell as I had expected.

Sis is usually a lot sharper than that and the comment I made about bringing the shotgun to the wedding hit her at just the right time to set her off. She must have been preoccupied with something else when I hit her with that.

Yesterday I ran into a couple one-gallon cans of creamed corn I bought at a church rummage sale a few years back. At first I wondered where the hell that came from until I recalled that I had actually bought four cans and used two of them for a booby trap one Halloween.

Some kid that wanted to steal my pumpkins got a bath in Del Monte creamed corn. Of course, one of the mothers in the area complained about it behind my back but it was pointed out that the kid ultimately did it to himself.

I have no use for creamed corn at this time but because the cans were not rusted I put them back. You never can tell.

I think today is going to be the day I fire up the air conditioning which is something I have been putting off. Last night was the last straw as I woke up this morning sweaty and that's no good.

Yesterday evening a friend dropped by and he and I noticed that the inside of the house was a degree away from needing to fire up the AC.

Kitty is fine. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment