Monday, May 27, 2013

Well, it's memorial day and I guess to most Americans it means a day off

and a barbecue.

A few years ago I parked an M-1 with a helmet on top of it on my lawn and watched the dog walkers pass by. A lot of people didn't care for that very much and walked across the street to avoid it. A few people got it, though and I'm glad I did it and at least made a few people try and think.

This is somewhat of a somber day because it isn't dedicated to veterans. It is dedicated to those that didn't come home.

If you are a veteran and someone thanks you for your service today, gently remind them that it is what Veteran's Day is for. Today is dedicated to those that didn't live to become veterans.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment