Friday, May 10, 2013

Visit the zoo.


I think I will break out my pith helmet and go to the Pittsburgh zoo.

I like going to the zoo every so often and looking at the animals and if I am lucky there will be someone there from PETA that I can piss off.

The proper outfit to wear to the zoo is khakis and a pith helmet, although I do not know why. I suppose that wearing the obligatory revolver isn't too much of a good idea in this day and age, though.

A pith helmet, khaki safari jacket, khaki shorts, knee socks and desert boots seem like the proper attire for a trip to the zoo.

I am not likely to be able to afford a safari in this lifetime, but I think that a trip to the zoo will be the next best thing. Springtime seems like such a nice time to go to the zoo and the weather seems to be rather nice for this sort of a mini safari.

Anyone out there want to join me?





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment