Friday, May 24, 2013

As usual I am awake and hitting the keyboard. 

Yesterday I did the grocery part of the ship's grub shopping and did OK. I guess Monday I'll get the meats and produce. I might do it this way again in the future because it makes things uneventful. 

I was pushing around a single cart for a change and didn't have to answer any questions as to why I was buying so much grub at once.

I have little planned today and it is rainy so I guess I'll just try and work some DX today and see what happens. It is actually a slow process because I am not trying to cram my logbook full of QSOs just for the sake of making them.

I'm sniping. I am picking out the stations in entities that I have not worked before. It requires a lot of listening and little talking which makes things interesting.

I suppose for someone else listening to it in the background it is just plain noise but I do have a neighbor that actually asks me to turn the rig on when he visits because the background noise reminds him of his time in the service.

I know what he means as sometimes I turn it on for background noise. It's on now and I'm awaiting the voice of Jda on 14.332.

I don't have a whole lot to say today except that I have another 5 or 6 QSL cards to send out. and my project is coming along.

I might make a better post later on today.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment