Monday, December 30, 2013

At an air show

Ever notice that the women that complain about pinups and calendars are the ones you wouldn't want to f*** anyway?
George Carlin said that and he was right.

I've repeated it on occasion and one of the times I did was at an air show.

There was a WW2 airplane with a little cheesecake nose art on it and as usual some braided armpitted feminazi started caterwallering and carrying on with the person displaying it.

I grew tired of it pretty quickly and decided to give the poor bastard showing the plane off a little break.

"Hey," I said to the feminazi. "Why don't you go see Mr. Peabody and Sherman, hop in the Way-Back machine, go back to 1942 and argue with the War Department?"

"What do you mean by that?" she snapped.

"I mean that in 1942 nobody gave a damn about some guy putting a little cheesecake on their assigned aircraft and this airplane is historically accurate so shut the hell up," I shot back.

Then I looked at the guy displaying the airplane. "Ever notice the women the complain about cheesecake nose art, calendars and pinups are the one's you wouldn't want to boink anyway?" I asked.

He was pretty sharp. He said nothing but I knew he was amused.

Of course the hippie chick was outraged, too. 

Oddly enough she wasn't so much mad at me as she was mad at the attractive woman behind me that had two little kids with her and was laughing herself silly.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment