Thursday, December 26, 2013

Home.

Got stuck between exits. There was a humongous pile up and I spent 5 hours waiting to get moving again.

Every time someone moved ahead six inches the clown behind me would start blowing his horn and I woke up and moved my truck ahead.

He screwed himself as when the PennDot people told us to do a 180 and go back to an access exit he had a hard time turning as I has walked down to the guy behind him and had him do the same thing to him.

When you get a lemon, make lemonade. I slept for part of it and for the rest of the time shot the $hit with a couple of cops on prisoner pick-up duty ahead of me.

When stuff like that happens there's no use getting upset



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment