Monday, December 9, 2013

It's a pretty nice morning

 because the deer are standing there about 10 feet away from my back window looking around for something to eat.

Maybe I'll offer them the leftovers from last night's chili or something. Nothing like leftover chili for breakfast, although I suppose the deer preferred the waffles I left for them a while back.

Yesterday was a quiet day and therefore was enjoyable.

Kitty is fine and if Kitty is fine, then I am fine.

In other news I have another pretty cool log entry in the logbook:

KC4AAA  2320Z  7Dec13  14.242Mhz  5x7  Antarctica

AMUNDSEN-SCOTT SOUTH POLE STATION.

That's a keeper and I already have my QSL card in the mail for that one.

By my reckoning- and these figures may be a little low- I have 155 entities logged and 129 confirmed. 

My goal is to rack up 200 entities. 

While there are almost 400 entities out there you have to realize that many are little uninhabited islands with no ham activity at all until someone with more money and time than I have decided to activate them. 

I'll be happy with 200 entities.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment