Monday, September 8, 2014

I am starting to draw a blank because

yesterday I saw something I thought I would write up for today's post but seem to have forgotten what it was.

Anyway, this morning I read an article where a black girl was beaten up by another black girl for 'acting too much like a white person'.

Interesting.

The first thing that came to mind is that the beaten up girl was likely doing well in class, speaking good English and was preparing herself for success.

I'll just come out and flat out say it.

The one thing an unsuccessful black can't stand is a successful black conservative.

While a lot of people see a race war in the offing, I see a war where the combatants are the successful and the lazy.

Successful people tend to do successful things and it is likely that a battle between the successful and the unsuccessful is likely to be won in a landslide by the successful. 

I don't even see why the unsuccessful should even bother.

What they should do is use the energy and resources they would use for fighting to be put to being successful.

Of course, that ain't likely to happen because unsuccessful people don't think. That's a big part of their lack of success.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Great way of looking at it, I agree it is coming and will be the biggest single paradigm shift in history,

    ReplyDelete