Sunday, September 28, 2014

Yes. I am a Luddite. So what?



One of the guys I work with walked in on me as I was set up in an airport a while back and laughed and called me a Luddite.


Walmart cell phone, clunky old laptop and sitting on the floor, I was dug in writing another post while waiting for an airplane to show up and whisk me away to a faraway place.


I suppose he was right. I imagine I could have used a smart phone and a tablet but what I was using worked (and still works) for me. It’s really all I ask for.


I suppose in a way I am pretty primitive by today’s standards but I still get the job done.


Truth is it’s easier to write on a full sized laptop than one of the newer tablets and I’m used to it. The only thing I use my phone for is to make calls and an occasional text. The Wally World unit works for me and $30 a month is a pretty good deal. It keeps things simple.


It works for me.
Call me what you will, I’m basically happy even though I am probably a Luddite. Leave me the hell alone. I’m not bothering you.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment