Friday, September 5, 2014

I got the boot from my class Facebook page


Which actually does not surprise me very much.

I wasn't obnoxious at the reunion, I actually behaved myself and stayed sober. I only made one comment that could be considered outrageous and I didn't think it was heard but I guess it was.

As I have posted earlier, at the reunion the minute the band played the reunion broke into three segments. A third left like Beelzebub himself was chasing them, a third retreated to the porch where they could talk and a third stayed and danced and shouted to communicate.

The social director came out and tried to herd a bunch of us onto the dance floor and forgot that I never did like being forced to do something I don't want to do.

I told her I had too much steel in my ankle to dance and she said it didn't matter and started trying to herd people in.

I then said "I ain't goin' into that geriatric dance hall. The only dancers I want to see work at the Kit Kat Club and they're a damned site younger and better lookin' than we are!"

I didn't think she heard the second part and truthfully I didn't care if she did. I figure she must have because I have now been defriended by the social director and that's fine by me. I figure it's for that remark.

I think it speaks highly of me getting booted out of my graduating class 45 years later.


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I wonder if this means they are going to reprint the yearbook and leave my picture out. Do I have to return my diploma?

This might be a bigger mess than having to get my birthday back after my First Sergeant took it away from me.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment