Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I just mooshed a pimple

 that I saw and did it right. After the damned thing popped I kept squeezing until the clear liquid passed and fresh blood ran then held direct pressure on it for about a half-minute and called it good. In a few days it will disappear.

This isn't anything new or different to me or anybody else. Stuff like this happens to everyone at times. Race, religion, color or anything along those lines has nothing to do with.  It is just something that goes along with being human.

The rich and powerful have the same things happen to them and I suppose the only difference is that the rich may hire some big shot dermatologist to squeeze the pimple for them. Afterwards the dermatologist fills the crater in with Bondo and sands it down and paints it or does whatever dermatologists do. Then the rich guy pays the bill and winds up just as well or poorly off as the guy that just mooshed his own pimple.

One of the things I have found out is that there are things that happen to all of us no matter who we are we have to deal with them. 

Years ago I stopped looking in the mirror to look into my own eyes to try in a feeble and lame attempt to see my soul. Now every so often I look into the mirror to see if there is another pimple on my nose.

Ever since I started doing that I have been a lot better off.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment